PhotoBitzz tutorial 04 : Berry ad collage
In this tutorial you learn how to manually create and modify a collage.
Click the 'New' button in the Composition ribbon menu and select A4 format. A new blank collage will be created.
Switch to the "Bitzz" tab in the ribbon menu and press "Bitzz" to setup the collage bitzz.
- In the Bitzz window press "Add files", this will open up the Photobitzz library in a folder browser window.
- Open the folder "Images - berries" and select all files except for the blueberries. Press 'Open'
Select the 2nd tab 'Parameters' and modify the following settings:
- Number of variations : 100
- Resize : chance: 100%, min: 60, max: 90.
- Border : chance : 0%.
- Rotate : chance : 95%, min: -180, max 180.
- Flip : chance : 50%.
- Press the "Region" button in the ribbon menu.
- In the region form, press "File" and open the yin-yang shape.
- Press "Save region".
- Press "Render options" in the ribbon menu.
- Set 'number of bitzz to render' to 10000.
- Press 'Render' in the ribbon menu : this will start rendering the collage.
- Switch to the "background" tab in the ribbon menu and press the "Text" button.
- Enter the text in the field as shown in the image.
- Change font to century gothic, black, 28pt.
- Move the text around in the preview windows until it is aligned as in the image.
- Press "OK".
- Your collage is finished. You can save or export from the composition tab in the ribbon menu.
Back to Tutorials Index.
Find us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date ! Download extra content for use with PhotoBitzz or share your own creations with the world